Supporting People with Disabilities to Fulfill Their Life Choices
PROVAIL is a recognized leader in the field of supported services for children and adults with disabilities. They provide the highest quality of service and are constantly adapting to meet the new needs of the community. Their comprehensive, integrated programs encompass the many facets of people’s lives and effectively addresses a wide variety of needs for people with even the most severe disabilities.
- We see a world where all people live life based on their own choices.
- We see a community that maximizes accessibility and inclusion.
- We see PROVAIL as a community leader, working with others, to champion creative initiatives that improve the quality of life for people with disabilities.
- Honors self-directed life choices
- Values growth, discovery, & new experiences
- Encourages independence, integration, & inclusion in & by the community
- Upholds the value of health and safety throughout the agency
- Supports respect & dignity of the individual
- Celebrates creativity, innovation, & forward thinking
- Recognizes that our sustainability is essential to our future
A sample diagnoses of people served include, but are not limited to:
|• Developmental Disabilities
• Traumatic Brain Injury
• Spinal Cord Injury
|• Cerebral Palsy
• Learning Disorders
• Speech/hearing impairments
• Muscular Dystrophy